The Cetus Sieve by Evolution Aqua-300 micron sieve screen on 100% surface area.
The Cetus sieve is a totally new, bow screen pre-filter, made using the latest rotational molding technology. It is designed to efficiently and effectively remove large amounts of mechanical waste from a pond.
This Cetus Sieve has a variable inlet height using the unique patented Pondflow regulation system – for use when gravity fed. This allows water levels within the pond to drop without causing the circulating pump to be starved of water. The Cetus Sieve will allow a skimmer or a bottom drain to accept vast amounts of waste without excessive cleaning needed to be carried out. The water must then be pumped to either a normal filter above pond level (Nexus Eazy/Eazy Pod) or to a pressurised filter.
- Perfect fit screen so no waste can bypass
- Totally reliable and simple to install
- Plug and Play – comes with flexible boots to connect to pipe work
- Greatly reduced backwashing / maintenance of pressurised filters
- Robust one piece mould –no welded joints – no leaks!
- Large waste collection area which slopes to sump outlet
- Ideal for mechanically filtering skimmer lines
- Patented float that gives constant flow for gravity-fed level fluctuations
- Maximum flow rate 18,000 litres/4000 gallons per hour
- Tri slot 300 micron wedge wire screen in stainless steel on 100% of surface area
- Increased levels of oxygen